One night with the devils

My new year's eve?

Not so bad. Some of my friends (you might call 'em devils) came to my house and being devilish in my land. They're Rian Kurniawan (Rian Jagal), Aulia Fajarullah (Jeje Buntal), Marzuki Panji Wijaya (Panji Sembab), Andikha Pratama Putra (Dikancut), Rengga Firmandika (Amin oh Amin), Fitra Setiadi (Fitra Walcott), and Achmad Azis (Ajis). Guys, if I never post anything again, it means those devils have caught me, and sent me to somewhere that habbitted by tons of waria.

We planned for a barbeque party, complete with a campfire in my field. The party started after some WE tournaments in Panji's playstation. Well, there're some devilish interaction that we did, such as Dika's act when he must
execute the penalti kick against me:

Me: "Dik, penalti dik.. Gak masuk dah lo"
Dika: "aaaaaahhhhh"
Me: "Napa lo? Sange'?"
Dika: "aaaaaahhhhh"
Me: "tuh kan gak masuk"
Dika: aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.."

Okay, I don't know why he always scream like that..
Really bad trauma maybe..


Luckily, they didn't know that I also have devil's power, such as the momment when we sholat magrib together..

'em: *mulai sholat dengan wajar*
'em: *berusaha keliatan khusyuk, beberapa mulai cengar - cengir*
Me: *baru abis mandi, masih belom pake baju*
Me: *sebelom masuk kamar, nyamperin mereka yang lagi sholat*
Me: *ngeliatin Panji yang ada di ujung*
Panji: *nyadar kalo lagi diliatin. Mulutnya keliatan banget nahan nyengir*
Me: *terus ngeliatin Panji, kali ini dengan tatapan genit*
Panji: *terus berusaha nahan nyengir*

Then, here comes the devil power:

Panji: *ngakak kenceng*
'em: *ikut - ikutan ngakak semua*
Me: *Kabur ke kamar*

Seriously, I'm sorry God.


The barbeque itself start at 10 p.m., and over at about 1 a.m. I'm starved, eat, full, and sleep. That's how I spent my new year's night in this year.


* * *


Once I woke up in the morning, I found those devils still sleeping, and it makes me feels like a powerful person. If I want, I could draw something with permanent spidol at their face, or even sell 'em to the traficking agent and this story could ended up with a scene that show they being whipped by a cruel women in Hongkong. Luckily for them, I was a nice and kind-hearted person. Some shame photos might
be enough then..

Here the photos I caught. Unfortunately, my digital camera have no batteries, and I use Fitra's Nokia 6600 which didn't really have a nice resolution.



Good news for Rian Jagal, his funniest photos accidentally erased from my memory card.