Let's be hero



Today, in this wonderful morning I would like to presents some words, some ideas, some minds, and even some loves. And this is perfectly about humanity. Is there anybody here, who doesn’t know superhero? Yeah, about those guys named Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Iron Man, Wolverine, Wonder Women, or even our nation’s proudest superhero: Gatot Koco. But, what I am going to speak about isn’t about their title as ‘super’. But their ‘hero’. It’s okay if you guys know about superhero, but what about hero? Any ideas, yo everybody?

Before we off to the main and sweetest one, I would like to give a little description about hero. Hero is them, who could organize their mind, their muscle, and this.. their heart. Hero never need any superhuman ability. Hero don’t need to fly. Hero don’t need to shoot web from his hand. Hero don’t need to be as strong as boulders or even steel. To be hero, we just need heart. So that, I believe there’s hero within me, there’s hero within you, there’s hero between us. And that’s the reason why I standing in front all of you: Make you guys realize, we can be hero.

From the outside, here I am. Dodi Iswandi Mauliawan, a high school student which have so many shameful things. But from inside, it just me and myself who knows, I have a feeling. A feeling that hurts when I see the other people in trouble. And I think, this is what a hero’s heart seems like to be. I’m proud to have this feeling. What about you?

Recently, there’re so many cases happen and strike our country. For example, Tsunami, the blue things that cover all of the big blue Aceh’s sky. Then, mud shot which happen in Sidoarjo. Until the Situgintung’s accident. Can you imagine that wall as strong as those bricks, could be transformed into an atomic things just because pushed by the water. Tragic huh? What will come and strike us, then?

Last, I will tell you guys about the title: Let’s be hero. Let’s erase tears from this world. Let’s erase war from Gaza, Palestina, or any other place. Don’t let even a single inch of our earth being forced with sadness. Yes, I am alone now, and of course, I know absolutely that I’m weak. I will die just because a single shot in my chest or in my head. But I’m sure. Heart inside all of you are same with me. We have hero’s heart. Together, yes we can make difference. Let’s being hero together, my friends. You know, I know, both of us know, we could be one, a solid one. The one that could give smile to everybody. The one that called hero. Once more, Let’s be hero!

Thank you and good day.